Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pattern Writing

I am not a pattern writer. 

I have a habit of making "design changes" in patterns or just not following the pattern and "doing my own thing".  This was not a problem until I bought a yarn shop and put some of my creations on display.  Customers are not happy when they try to re-create  something and it doesn't look like mine. 

I am trying to write down what I do and publish them here in my blog.  I do not mind if you use these patterns for your own creations, just keep in mind there may be mistakes or instructions that are unclear!  

Please do not sell these patterns or items created using them.  Please realize that we all have a unique style of knitting as well as different tensions and styles.  These are mostly things I am knitting for my own use so they will be knitted in a size to fit me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment