Thursday, June 30, 2011

Buying Yarn

I LOVE to buy yarn and that I own a yarn shop I NEED to buy lot of yarn!  I get to buy it in bags of 10 and I don't have to decide on one color I can buy it in ALL the colors I like!   It is one of my favorite part of owning a shop!

This week i met with 2 different sales reps, both women that I really enjoy working with.  They are both knitters and besides yarn they always have good ideas for projects and pictures and samples to share!   On Tuesday I ordered from Skacel and stocked up on more of their sock yarns plus some of my favorite wools:  Trekking sock yarns, Ambiente sock, Fortissima Socka, Nimbus, Murano, Opus, Unisono, Urban Silk.  I ordered lots of colors of Cascade wool and superwash wool:   220, Eco Wool, Eco Duo, Magnum 128, 220 and 128 Superwash, baby alpaca lace, and heritage sock yarns.  By mid July we should have new yarns arriving every week!!   Fun!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment