Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sheep and Wool Fun

Still recovering from a busy weekend at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival! We had PERFECT weather warm and sunny and a good crowd on Saturday.  Sunday was not as busy, possibly due to Mother's Day.  It was a fun weekend and I enjoyed seeing some Uncommon Threads customers at our booth!  I did sneak out of the booth for an hour on Sunday to shop with my niece and my sister.  I found some lovely roving and bought enough for a sweater.  Now I need to find the time to sit and spin!

I worked all day Monday to put the shop back together!   I am hoping to have more knitting time in the coming weeks!  I vowed to finish 5 things before I cast on something new!!  I am now working on a "Tappan Zee" (knitty.com) with the Blue Heron Cotton Rayon seed.  I started it last summer and hope to finish it this week!!  I bought some lovely sock yarn from The Sanguine Gryphon and hand-dyed worsted from Miss Babs at S & W that is calling me!

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment