Thursday, May 12, 2011

Confession Time

I have to confess, I have a bit of a problem.   I LOVE to start new knitting projects and every time we get new yarn at the shop I need to "test" the yarn and start something. I have lots of things on needles: sweaters, hats, mitts, socks, shawls, etc. I also have a nice stash at home in my "knittery."  (John's name for the room where my yarn is stored.)  I think I did very well at Maryland sheep and Wool this past weekend.  I only bought 3 skeins of yarn.  I also bought some roving (3 different colorways in various amounts.) 

I made a vow to finish 5 things before I start something new.  I am pleased to state that early this morning I finished something!!!!  I am making a pair of "Maine Morning Mitts" from one of my handspun yarns.  One is finished and the other is down to the last inch of knitting.  I tucked several unfinished projects in my bag this morning and plan to work on my "Miley Tee" (Berroco's Remix) and my second "Tappan Zee" cardigan (blue Heron Cotton Seed.)   I also have a sock in my purse from the Scarlet Fleece Grassy Wool. 

Now that I have publicly confessed I hope to finish lots of projects and share them here.  I hope to see what you are working on!  Please stop in and share your projects!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment