Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Knitting

Spring has finally hit central Pennsylvania.  Weather in the 80's this week is not motivating me to finish any projects!  I look at all the bright colors of lovely cotton and lightweight yarns and I want to start something NEW!  That really isn't unusual for me.  I love the beginning of a new project but soon lose interest and want to start something new.

 I met with a sales rep from Blue heron Yarns today.  He had some new things that I plan to order for fall and he had several bins of yarn available for immediate sale.  The colors are absolutely gorgeous and having used several Blue Heron Yarns in recent years I was an easy mark.  I plan to take them to Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival next weekend but know some of them won't last that long.  A couple of regular customers and employees will probably NEED to add them to their stash.  I am an enabler in that way.  "You can never have too much stash."  and "It won't last long, if you want that color you should take it now."  Hee!  Hee!

I know something will probably go home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment