Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seven done!!

I have had a busy week, but did manage to finish more projects.  This morning I finished my Citron shawl knitted with one skein of heritage sock yarn.  This is project number seven in my attempt to finish 10 things before I start something new. 
Earlier this week I finished 2 socks (both first socks).  I am hoping to have knitting time this weekend.  My Abby is coming home for the weekend and our only plans are to hang at home or at Sabrina's watching cute Riley and getting in the pool.  I am loving the hot weather after our cold winter and damp rainy spring!  In have  had wash out on the line and started to clean off the furniture on the back porch so we can eat out there.  We are eating lots of simple salads and fresh fruit and I love NOT COOKING although chopping and slicing fruit and veges is also very time consuming!   The local farm market I like to visit is now open and I plan to stop this week for York county strawberries. (The stand near Apple Hill Medical Center on S George St.)   I did close the shop on Sunday so we can all have at least 2 days off this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment