Thursday, August 25, 2011

And the Earth Moved

We have lots of pretty new yarns.  Pictured above are some of the new Mountain Colors Yarns.  Lots of pretty colors!   We are waiting for a big shipment from Skacel:  opus, Nimbus, Urban Silk, Trekking Sock Yarn!!  

Luckily nothing was damaged in the "local Earthquake" felt in Central PA on Tuesday.   My family has a theory about the cause of the "tremors" on the East coast.  Less than hour before the earth moved our Sara received a proposal.   While vacationing in Hatteras her boyfriend Chris presented her with a ring and asked her to marry him.  We are all very excited and when Sara called me she was still processing everything.   John and I are gearing up to be "parents of the bride."   When I asked Sara if she had any ideas about the wedding she said,"  I don't want to wear shoes,  and i can wear a tiara, and Karen can bake me a chocolate cake."  It will be an adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment