Sunday, March 27, 2011

Winter Weary

The calendar tells us that it is spring and the daffodils are blooming, so why am I still reaching for my wool mitts & scarves?   I have a 3 minute commute to the yarn shop so there is not time for my heat to really warm the car! 

The shop is fully stocked with lovely cotton, linen and silk yarns and I am itching to start a summer cardi!  I currently have projects on needles using some of these yarns but I am having a hard time finding motivation to pick them up when I am still reaching for a wool sweater and socks every day!  I have started a Miley Tee pattern available at the shop) using the yarn Remix from Berroco.  Last spring I started a Tappan Zee (Knitty.com) using Blue Heron cotton/rayon seed yarn. 

Late last night I finished my Tea Leaves Cardigan (Ravelry purchase) knitted with Cascade's Eco Duo.  I have pulled out several buttons from our stash at the shop & hope to make a decision before I leave here today. 

Happy Knitting!   Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment