Friday, March 25, 2011

New Beginnings

It is a quiet Friday night at Uncommon Threads.  The shelves and racks around me are filled with lovely new yarns and I am craving a new project!  The gorgeous colors of Malabrigo worsted and silk merino are calling out to me!  Of course I do not NEED new yarn or another knitting project.  Need or want?  I have explained this to my children many times during their growing up years!  I do not NEED More yarn, but I WANT it anyway!!

  As a yarn shop owner I have access to a  lot of beautiful yarns, but not as much time to knit as I would like!  I am almost finished my Tea Leaves Cardigan knitted in Cascade's Eco Duo, a blend of undyed baby alpaca and merino.  If I can finish both button bands tonight I can wear it tomorrow!  Maybe if i don't sleep?? 
 
We have 2 boxes of new yarn in the back room waiting for price labels, so that is my goal for this evening!  I bought an old cabinet that will be delivered tomorrow so I will spend my day putting out some new yarns and pattern books!  Stop in and check out our new yarns!

No comments:

Post a Comment