Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring News

Hello Knitters!  I apologize for the long break from blogging.  I was busy with lots of stuff, just life.  Daughters getting married, running a business, enjoying time with my family.  and then I couldn't get back into the blog.  As in I was locked out.  Really locked out.  Thank you to those who nudged and encouraged me to continue posting here.  Now, on to some knitting!

The photo above shows our W.I.P.'s. (work in progress) for our "Kate Shopping Shawl" Knit-Along.  We meet on Wednesday evenings and work on this project as well as others.  It is a fun, lively group and the shawl is gorgeous though slow-moving.  Most of the group is using fingering or lace weight yarn on size 1 or 1.5 needles.  They think I am joking that we will be meeting to finish this project in 2017!  There is still time to start your own Kate shawl.  The pattern is available for sale on Ravelry. 

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete